Take a look at what all the ‘big boys’ are saying about Ireland…
- National Geographic voted Irelands walks as ‘best in the world’.
- Frommers Guide 2011 votes Ireland their ‘favourite holiday destination in the world’
- Dublin awarded title of ‘UNESCO City of Literature’ – fourth ever in the world!
- Ireland Tops the Lonely Planet’s list of the ‘world’s friendliest countries’.
- Guide de Routard said ‘Irish dining experiences is as good if not better than anywhere in the world’.
- With an unrivalled pub culture and traditional music like no other, our bars have been voted best in the world by Lonely Planet.
Check it out for yourself…