At Explore we're not the same as other companies who tell you it's included and when you arrive on tour find that there are lots of hidden extras!
Nor have we in any way compromised the quality of our tours by only including the free-things or taking the cheapest options available. We believe in going that extra mile, to ensure that your tour in Ireland will be one filled with heaps of fun and that you'll go home with treasured memories!
That's why we have included so much in our tours from accommodation to bike hire and entrance fees to snacks along the way. We've left just enough out, so that you have the freedom and flexibility to choose how you want to enjoy your holiday!
We include - with no hidden extras!
- Full touring days with the expert services of an experienced local tour leader for the duration of the tour
- All tour hotel accommodation as outlined in your itinerary
- All entrance fees and guided visits as outlined in the tour itinerary
- Stunning walks each day on tour with routes notes and map
- Exhilarating bike rides each day on tour with routes notes and map
- All bike hire of fully equipped bicycles, helmet and accessories
- Park and other entry fees
- A full Irish breakfast each morning
- Scrumptious Picnics and packed lunches as outlined in the itinerary
- Drinking water tanks are fitted on all our tour buses to refill your water bottles
- We carry a tour fruit basket and cookie jar on all tours to refuel along the way!
- All ferry tickets, taxes and taxes
- Heaps of fun all the way!
Included Activities & Excursions ~
A combination of the following activities and excursions is included in each tour. View the 'details' tab on each tour, for a list of included activities and experiences on each tour.
- Visit Bru na Boinne Visitors Centre, with a guided tour of either Newgrange or Knowth
- Visit Monasterboice monastic site & high crosses
- Cycle or walk Lagan Towpath into Belfast
- Guided panoramic tour of Belfast & murals
- Visit Ess-na-Larach Waterfall in Glenariff Forest Park
- Visit to Carrig-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Walk Causeway Coastal Path
- Visit Giant's Causeway (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Visit Mussenden Temple
- Ferry across Lough Foyle to Inishowen Peninsula
- Cycle or walk Malin Head
- Guided walking tour of Derry City walls & Bogside
- Visit Grianan of Aileach Fort
- Visit Glenveagh Castle
- Walk or cycle in Glenveagh National Park
- Visit weaving mMills in Ardara
- Cycle or walk Mullaghmore Headland
- Hike up Knocknaree Mountain
- Visit the National Museum of Country Life
- Kylemore Abbey visit
- Walk or cycle Doo Lough Valley
- Walk Killary Fjord
- Cycle Lough Inagh Valley
- Return boat to Aran Islands
- Dun Aengus Fort visit
- Walk or cycle Inis Mor, Aran Island
- Cycle Black Head Coastal Route or walk the Burren Way
- Walk or cycle Salthill Promenade, Galway
- Visit Kinvara Farmers Market
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher and entrance into the Atlantic Edge Exhibition Centre
- Slea Head walk or cycle
- Open boat ride across Killarney Lakes to the Gap of Dunloe
- Visit Torc Waterfall
- Walk or cycle Muckross Lake, Killarney National Park
- Walk the Gap of Dunloe
- Ring of Kerry
- Valentia Island
- Mass path walk in Derrynane Park
- Kenmare heritage town
- Irish Farmhouse Cheese discovery and tasting
- Walk or cycle on Sheep's Head Peninsula
- Walk or cycle the back roads of West Cork
- Visit 17th Century Charles Fort Kinsale
- Visit Blarney Castle and Stone
- Walk Ardmore Coastal Path to St. Declan's monastic site
- Cycle the Copper Coast Geopark in Waterford
- Walk or cycle the Barrow Towpath, Graiguenamagh
- Visit Avoca Woolen Mills
- Visit Glendalough monastic settlement
- Walk Glendalough lakes, to Poulannass Waterfall
- Cycle the Sally Gap in Wicklow National Park
We don't include - giving you the choice!
- Optional activities, but these really are optional and there are always included walks and cycles happing at the same time, so it really is a matter of choice!
- Lunch & dinner, as outlined in the itinerary
- Airfare or any transport to the tour pick-up point
- Drinks and beverages, except water refill tanks on the tour coach
- Gratuities/Tips - typically 10% in Irish restaurants etc..
- Personal expenses
Optional Activities & Excursions ~
A combination of the following optional activities and excursions are available on each tour. View the 'details' tab on each tour, for a list of optional activities and excursions.
- Horse ride in Inishowen = €45
- Surfing in Strandhill €45
- 3-hour kayak in Killary Fjord, with a kayaking supplier = €50
- 3-hour kayaking tour of Killarney Lakes = €50
- Medieval banquet at Bunratty Castle, including dinner, wine and entertainment = €60
- Dolphin boat trip, Dingle = €16
- Starlight kayaking in west Cork = €50
- Irish Home Cooking class at a farmhouse in Cork = €40
- Paddling on the river Barrow by canoe = €45
- Tour of Cork City by kayak on the river Lee = €50
- Musical Pub Tour, Dublin = €12